I know we just talked about the importance of rest, but regular exercise can have a huge impact on your health as well. Your body was made to move - NOT to be sedentary. Take a look at some of the benefits…
- Increases happiness and boosts mood
- Naturally reduces your risk for heart disease
- Strengthens your circadian rhythm
- Increases amount of energy
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Improves memory
- Increases self-confidence
- Strengthens your immune system
- Increases lymphatic return
Clearly exercise is good for you! Start off with something simple like a daily walk and add on from there. You can do it!
---- / / ----
How do you like to get in some regular exercise?