With Young Livings Vitality™ essential oil line,* you can experiment with the alluring aroma and delicious flavors of essential oils on National Spice Blend Day. Create mouth-watering recipes that your family and guests will rave about!
Tips to get started
A small amount of Vitality™ essential oil can make a huge impact on flavor in any dish. Keep in mind the following tips when using essential oils in your recipes:
- Essential oils can be great substitutes for fresh herbs, citrus zest and juice, and spices such as oregano, lime juice, or ground clove.
- Essential oils are potent. We recommend using only 1-2 drops at first, or use the toothpick method for strong flavors when cooking with essential oils: Stick a toothpick through the oil dropper to absorb the oil, then swirl the toothpick through wet ingredients. Give it a taste and gradually add more flavor to your liking.
- Knowledge is key to a successful recipe. Always read the essential oil label before creating your tasty dishes.
Cook smart in the kitchen
Cooking restaurant-quality dishes can be time-consuming and expensive—but it doesn’t have to be that way! Spend less time in the kitchen and enjoy more flavorful meals using Vitality essential oils and these helpful tips:
- Replace hard-to-find ingredients with a Vitality oil. For example, instead of buying coriander from the spice section, use Coriander Vitality™ essential oil.
- Get the most bang for your buck. You need only small amounts of Vitality essential oils in your recipes, so you can recreate or concoct dozens of new dishes from the same bottle!
- Spend less time cooking and more time savoring every bite. Cut down your prep time, including washing, chopping, and slicing ingredients, and add oils instead.
- Savor the fresh flavor with each essential oil use. Have you ever made a dish that calls for a single sprig of rosemary, but grocery stores only sell fresh herbs in bulk? Dried herbs and spices quickly go stale, while Vitality oils retain their powerful flavor.
Think essential oils are just for aromatic or topical purposes? Think again! With Young Living’s Vitality™ essential oil line,* you can go from home cook to culinary artist with easy, elevated dishes! Create mouth-watering recipes that’ll have your family and guests coming back for seconds!
In a culinary rut and looking for easy dinner ideas? Whip up this Thai-inspired vegetarian soup recipe that tops our list of easy, healthy dinner recipes. Sweet, savory, and fresh, this recipe is how you eat healthy without even noticing!
TRY THESE DELICIOUS RECIPES INFUSED WITH VITALITY ESSENTIAL OILS!
Spice, spice, baby! Get the lowdown on six warm and spicy essential oils.
To learn more about #NationalSpiceBlendDay, visit:
Peace, Love & Joy,
Info and graphics from youngliving.com/blog
*Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants.