July 28th is National Waterpark Day! Maybe you prefer to relax and unwind in the lazy river. Maybe you love the thrilling, water-plunging rides and the white-knuckle hydro-power of slides. Whichever you prefer, forgetting to use sunscreen can ruin your vacation so choosing the right sunscreen may be the most important decision of the day!
- Reef safe.
- SPF 10: Broad-spectrum protection with non-nano mineral ingredients
- SPF 50: Non-nano zinc oxide provides safe and powerful sun protection for the whole family.
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- Clean sunscreen without any skin-damaging chemicals.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Cruelty free certification.
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula smooths easily onto skin and doesn't leave a white residue.
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Formulated without avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, UV chemical absorbers, artificial colors, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes.
- Use about 1 ounce of sunscreen for your entire body.
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Remember to apply all over, including often forgotten spots like your scalp and ears.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends reapplying sunscreen every 40- 80 minutes, and more often while swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Includes skin-loving ingredients like aloe, Lavender, Northern Lights Black Spruce, and Helichrysum—all of which support healthy-looking skin.
- Soothes and rejuvenates skin.
- Is easy to store in your purse or beach bag with a compact, convenient design.
- Moisturizes skin to help prevent peeling.
After you've soothed your sunburned skin, try these other Young Living summer staples:
- Seedlings® Baby Wipes cleanse your skin from insect repellent, sunscreen, and sweat after your outdoor adventures with our ultra-soft, soothing, moisturizing wipes.
- Coconut-Lime Replenishing Body Butter boosts moisture with heavy hydration that keeps skin soft and sleek.
- Grapefruit Lip Balm seals in your lip’s natural moisture with a luxurious balm infused with Grapefruit essential oil, wolfberry seed oil, and antioxidants.
Sun Lover Tip: Wait a day or two after a sunburn before applying deep moisturizing products like V-6™ or a carrier oil. These can trap in heat and cause more inflammation. Stick with your essential oil-infused aloe vera gel or LavaDerm.